Friday, April 15, 2011

Order Miyim Organic Fairytale Knit Collection - 9" Baby George The Monkey



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this toy for my son and was excited about having an organic stuffed animal he could gum on. Well, when I opened the box, I was surprised to find that the toy was smelly. It smelled like it was put together near a pig sty. So I decided to hand wash it in natural soap, and let it air dry. BIG mistake. 1) The color of the monkey turned from natural cream to a mottled dirty yellow. 2) The shape of the monkey did not hold up to being washed. 3) The smell was still there!
My husband and I could not believe that a gentle hand washing could result in this, so we concluded that the quality is poor, and stinky!
I will not purchase anything from miYim again...
Get more detail about Miyim Organic Fairytale Knit Collection - 9" Baby George The Monkey.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links