Friday, April 1, 2011

Catalog Ty Pluffies Dangles Monkey



Over All Rating Reviews :
I basically bought this in addition to an item that was 19.99 to get free shipping b/c I had a $25 gift card. I have had experience with TY Pluffies before so knew not to expect a beanie baby. These are better for smaller kids. I'm expecting a son and my husband's predicting of all the stuffed animals he's acquired while in utero, he thinks this will be our little boy's favorite. I worked at a women's and children's hospital and I know a lot of NICU babies rec'd pluffies as gifts to brighten up their rooms a bit. Mind you the age listed on the tag is older... but I think if you supervise your children as you should then there's no reason not to have one for a smaller kid (and never leave it in their crib with them.)
Get more detail about Ty Pluffies Dangles Monkey.


!!1 Automotive Safety Equipment Review



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links