Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shop For Curious George Space Monkey Huggable Plush



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am about to purchase my third and fourth Space Money Curious George because he is my son's favorite lovey. George goes everywhere with him. Santa brought him his first George just after his 2nd birthday, and he's been a constant companion ever since. The only reason I'm buying extra is because George's space suit is white and with frequent washings (necessary because of all the play he gets every single day by an active four-year-old) he starts to look a little bedraggled after about a year. I'm purchasing some back-ups just in case this gets discontinued. I originally purchased a second one in case George got misplaced or something happened to him. We did a switcheroo a few months ago, and it's clear that George is here to stay. My son adores him, sleeps with him every single night, takes him on every outing, and makes precious monkey noises for him to talk to everyone. We love George!!! This is an awesome value!
Get more detail about Curious George Space Monkey Huggable Plush.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links