Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shop For Curious George 8" Small Stuffed Monkey Plush Toy



Over All Rating Reviews :
Updated, see below: I ordered this George for my son's upcoming birthday and product send does not resemble picture at all. Yes, it is an 8in curious george, but he has no shirt, his hand is attached to his face which limits play options, his eyes are stickers (that came scratched). Product pictured looks cute. What I was sent from Big and Little appears like it would be at home in the Dollar Store. So far they have not responded to my concerns.
Update: Big & Little send a new product, one 13 in and like pictured. It is so cute I want to cuddle with him!
Get more detail about Curious George 8" Small Stuffed Monkey Plush Toy.


!!1 Cheap Door Knob Handlesets !!1 Big Heat Space Heaters Get It Now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links