Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shop For Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Vines Monkey



Over All Rating Reviews :
This monkey is fuzzy and cute. My baby girl had a slightly different and earlier version that she happened to throw in the trash. It just happened to be the night of a vermouth and scallop dinner. It smelled nasty and I washed it the best I could. I then ordered this little one and when it came in the mail and I tried to replace the old one it was rejected. She was too attached to the stinky one. I tried to explain "monkey took a bath" but she wasn't falling for it. The nasty smell eventually went away. But this guy is still fuzzy and cute. May try to pass off on her little brother who still doesn't have a preferred furry friend.

Get more detail about Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Vines Monkey.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links