Thursday, May 27, 2010

Promotion Ty Pluffies Dangles Monkey



Over All Rating Reviews :
This monkey is my baby girl's favorite lovely since she was 9 months old. She has 2 other version of Ty plush toys but she will always go back to monkey. She has to cuddle it in the morning and she must has it when she goes to bed. She also enjoys sucking on his tails a lot. This monkey washes very well. I am getting 2 more so that I can wash them frequently.

The two that I got in 2009 has sewed eyes and the "fur" looks more washed out. I re-ordered again in April 2010 and now it has the button eyes, the same as my daughter's original one and its "fur" is soft. Now that my daughter is 2.5 years old, she can distinguish the sewed and the button eyes. She refuses to hug the two sewed monkeys. When she see the button eyed, she run to cuddle and kiss it.
Get more detail about Ty Pluffies Dangles Monkey.


!!1 Skirts Denim Skirt Order Today! !!1 Low Price Athletic Pants Cropped !!1 Massage Table Packages Immediately



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links